Taylor Swift’s Music Income Beat Katy Perry
Taylor Swift really need not worry about financially. Last July, Forbes placed him as the highest earning celebrity. Just now, he occupies the top position in the list of highest earning women musicians who also released Forbes. How Much Money Does Taylor Swift Have?
According to Forbes’s note quoted by NME, the singer-songwriter earned $ 170 million in revenue over the past 12 months. Allegedly the income was thanks to the success of Swift in the series of concert tours ‘1989 World Tour.’
Under Swift, there is Adele singer who placed in second place with annual income of US $ 80.5 million or around Rp1 trillion. While Madonna occupies the third position with annual revenue of US $ 76.5 million or equivalent to Rp998 billion.
Taylor Swift, Celebrity Most Expensive Magazine Version ‘Forbes’
Calvin Harris Four Times So DJ’s Highest Revenue
Sofia Vergara’s Fiveth Time To Be The Richest TV Star
Swift’s rival, Katy Perry, who last year topped the Forbes list, slumped to sixth with annual revenue of $ 41 million (Rp 535 billion). The last year, John Mayer’s former lover did not tour.
Others, female musicians who took part in the top 10 list included Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Shania Twain, and Celine Dion.
Here’s a list of top 10 highest earning women musicians according to Forbes:
1. Taylor Swift: US $ 170 million (Rp2.2 trillion)
2. Adele: US $ 80.5 million (Rp1 trillion)
3. Madonna: US $ 76.5 million (Rp998 billion)
4. Rihanna: US $ 75 million (Rp978 billion)
5. Beyonce: US $ 54 million (Rp704 billion)
6. Katy Perry: US $ 41 million (Rp535 billion)
7. Jennifer Lopez: US $ 39.5 million (Rp515 billion)
8. Britney Spears: US $ 30.5 million (Rp398 billion)
9. Shania Twain: US $ 27.5 million (Rp358 billion)
10. Celine Dion: US $ 27 million (Rp352 billion)